The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies is a children’s book written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter.
In The Flopsy Bunnies, Benjamin Bunny and his cousins Peter and Flopsy are adult rabbits. Benjamin and Flopsy are married, and the parents of six children called simply The Flopsy Bunnies. Food is not always readily available to the large family and they are forced to resort to Mr. McGregor’s rubbish heap of rotten vegetables for sustenance. Mr. McGregor catches the six Flopsy Bunnies after they fall asleep in the rubbish heap and puts them in a sack, intending to sell them for tobacco. When McGregor is distracted for a moment, the sextet is freed by Thomasina Tittlemouse, a woodmouse, and the sack filled with rotten vegetables by Benjamin and Flopsy. At home, Mr. McGregor receives a sharp scolding from his wife when she discovers the vegetables and believes her husband is playing a trick on her.
This enhanced edition comes with the following features:
- Apart from the built-in read-aloud feature, two additional Read-Aloud pages with images and video are added.
- A “Follow Me” function allows you to listen and then read along. Learn by imitation.
- A Picture Match Game with pictures shown in the book. Test your memory with this great game and improve your memory and matching skills.
- A Colouring Game for all age. Fun and interactive!
- A Puzzle Game features three difficulty levels and six Van Gogh’s works to choose from. Play with great masterpieces.
- A Fingertips Game lets you touch and move on the screen with fun. It is a Fingertips game for everyone.