The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck is a children’s book written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter.
Jemima is a domestic duck whose eggs are routinely confiscated by the farmer’s wife because she believes Jemima a poor sitter. Jemima searches for a place away from the farm where she can hatch her eggs without human interference, and naively confides her woes to a suave fox who invites her to nest in a shed at his home. Jemima accepts his invitation, little realizing her danger: the fox plans to kill and roast her. Kep, a collie on the farm, discovers Jemima’s whereabouts and rescues her just in time.
This enhanced edition comes with the following features:
- Apart from the built-in read-aloud feature, two additional Read-Aloud pages with images and video are added.
- A “Follow Me” function allows you to listen and then read along. Learn by imitation.
- A Picture Match Game with pictures shown in the book. Test your memory with this great game and improve your memory and matching skills.
- A Colouring Game for all age. Fun and interactive!
- A Puzzle Game features three difficulty levels and six Van Gogh’s works to choose from. Play with great masterpieces.
- A Fingertips Game lets you touch and move on the screen with fun. It is a Fingertips game for everyone.